- Staff secure
- 128-bed capacity
- On-site education, meals, recreation, clinical, and nursing services
- High-risk adjudicated male and female juvenile offenders
- Ages 13-19 years
- Statewide placements, with focus on juveniles from Idaho’s 16 eastern counties
- Juveniles with significant substance abuse issues
- Adjudicated sexual offenders
- Juveniles with severe mental health issues (Severe Emotional Disturbance)
- Female juvenile offenders
- District court commitments
Estimated Length of Stay
- Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Observation and Assessment: Saturday, Noon to 4 P.M. and Sunday, 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
Address and Map
- 2220 East 600 North, St. Anthony, Idaho Phone: (208) 624-3462
- Head north on Route20/S Bridge St. toward East 3rd South
- Turn left at W. Main St.
- Turn right at North 12th West
- Turn left at East 600 North/North Parker Rd.; JCC–St. Anthony will be on the left
Point A=St. Anthony, Idaho
Point B=Juvenile Corrections Center